Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Adventure Time with Bonny

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Most groups are currently very hard pressed to clear any hex at all. I think only one or two of the most organized have managed it, and I don't think anyone has manged to clear out two hexes in a row. Focusing our fire seems like the best chance of actually having a visible effect and everybody having some fun.

Edit: Another problem with people in different hexes is that there's no constant challenge level. If one group is fighting Razmiran Cultists while another is fighting Goblins, they will have dramatically different results.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Azure_Zero
Not if the start point of each group is a badlands hex and the 6 surrounding hexes has 100% escalation
Caldeathe Baequiannia
It doesn't work that way. A goblin Boss is an easier encounter than an Ogre subchief, let alone a chief..

100% Ripping Goblins is not as difficult to suppress as 100% Razmiran Cultists, regardless of the surrounding hexes.

edit: Stephen's Creature/level post
Azure_Zero
True, the type of Escalation could be a factor.
But I think it would be a minor one.
Nihimon
The difference between a Ripping Chains Escalation and a Goblin Ghouls Escalation is very significant.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Azure_Zero
It would be nice to hear from GW on if they will restart Adventure Time.
Along with giving out a few more alpha invites
Azure_Zero
Nihimon
The difference between a Ripping Chains Escalation and a Goblin Ghouls Escalation is very significant.

I have not encountered the ghoul one, but have encountered; Broken, Ripping, Bone Dancer, and I think one other type of escalation.
Nihimon
The Goblin Ghouls Escalations have dogs that almost constantly stun, and they all have yellow or red names.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Azure_Zero
WOW, that is different
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Yes, Any group of 4 Razmirans in an escalation has a good chance that there are 2 reds and 2 yellows. The alrger groups are not easier.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post