Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

appear to be ending up in a different "layer" of the game than the rest of the party

teribithia9
We logged out and back in several times last weekend and it happened every time. If I can convince them to try to play again and it happens again, I will try to get a screen shot. However, it's not that I can't join the party. I can. We just can't see each other. Like I said above. It says I am in the party but they can't see me.

If it does happen again, I will definitely check to make sure we're not in different towns, too, but it certainly appeared we were since I was seeing the same other characters on my screen that Chris was. (I was sitting beside him, so could see both his screen and mine.)
teribithia9
You were right, Nihimon-we are in different towns. Thanks.
Nihimon
teribithia9
You were right, Nihimon-we are in different towns. Thanks.

Glad y'all got it worked out smile
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post