Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Knowledge:X Feats

Nihimon
I expect there will be many other "scripted glowy things" that require skills other than Knowledge to interact with. Disable Device seems an obvious choice…
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Kitsune
Nihimon
Disable Device…

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
Sspitfire1
I hear tale that you guys now have Knowledge feats working- something about a statement in-game chat. Could you please confirm that here?
Stephen Cheney
To the best of my knowledge, Knowledges should be contributing to better loot. Survival (animals - wolves), Local (humanoids - goblins, bandits, raiders, knights, cultists), Geography (giants - ogres), Planes (outsiders - hellhounds), and History (undead - skeletons and ghouls) are currently the only ones that have any creatures associated with them, with Local the big winner given our current wealth of humanoids. The other ones will start being useful once we get more creature types.
Nihimon
Stephen Cheney
To the best of my knowledge, Knowledges should be contributing to better loot. Survival (animals - wolves), Local (humanoids - goblins, bandits, raiders, knights, cultists), Geography (giants - ogres), Planes (outsiders - hellhounds), and History (undead - skeletons and ghouls) are currently the only ones that have any creatures associated with them, with Local the big winner given our current wealth of humanoids. The other ones will start being useful once we get more creature types.

Stephen, you're aware that Planes is not represented in Lee's Skills Advancement data, aren't you?
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Decius
History for undead, not religion?
Kitsune
Decius
History for undead, not religion?

Maybe knowing about who these undead were will help us to know what loot to look for when scavenging their corpses? smile

Of course, just playing. Undead has always been related to religion - no sense in messing with that now.
Stephen Cheney
I was not aware that Planes was not currently trainable. I have asked Lee to make it trainable.

History is for undead because we shelved Religion once Iconographer ate a lot of its conceptual space. Meanwhile History had a designed map interaction but no good loot interaction.
Sspitfire1
So no more K(Religion)?
Giorgio
Sspitfire1
So no more K(Religion)?

As of EE it no longer shows up on the skill list tab.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post