Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

I Miss the Sun and Moon

Nihimon
Early on in Alpha, the Sun and Moon were visible and very striking. For some reason, I don't see them anymore, and I really miss them.

I can't help but wonder why they were removed.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Xeroc
Plots for adventures…
Kitsune
I'm so glad the sun and moon are back.

On a side note, however, the lens flare (and general brightness) of the moon seems a bit excessive… It frankly looks like a supernova or something.
Darcnes
J. J. Abrams is likely responsible for this somehow.
Gog
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=222
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Being
The sun and moon returned this weekend. Surely there was a divine struggle we mortals weren't aware of last weekend.
Lo, the mighty Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground!
Nihimon
Being
The sun and moon returned this weekend. Surely there was a divine struggle we mortals weren't aware of last weekend.

I wouldn't call it a "divine struggle", I just asked Ryan what happened to them and he asked Mike smile
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Being
Yeah, like I said: a divine struggle…
Lo, the mighty Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post