Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Tier 2 Recipe Drops - Can We get them?

Yrme
We've started seeing Tier 2 mats from nodes. We haven't seen Tier 2 recipes - has anyone? And how would we find them - do we need Skill 7+ in knowledge skills appropriate for the mob we kill? Or do we need to be killing particular mobs, like escalation bosses, or both?
At some point, crowdforging suggestions seem to be like fan fiction. Some good, some bad, some repetitious and predictable. But maybe there are some gems out there.
Stephen Cheney
Kill level 8+ creatures. Not sure how many of them are floating around in the current escalations, but it should include most of the bosses. I'll talk to Bob about turning on some harder escalations now that people are ready to punch Tier 2 right in its evil face smile .
Decius
Well, some groups are ready. Individuals still should have trouble with the higher level stuff.
Brighthaven Leader
Yea, not sure how ready we are for all that now, lol. No is really mass producing T2 gear…

Although, do you have a list of what level all the monsters are at? I basically have no idea what level I am fighting, other than it seems harder or not.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Xeen
@Stephen, can you tell us what the levels of the mobs are? Or are these in the Dev sheets given to Nihimon?
Stephen Cheney
These are the combat stat names. The escalations usually rename them:

Name - Monster Level
Targeting Dummy - 0
Bandit Recruit - 1
Bandit Recruit Archer - 1
Cultist Novitiate - 1
Ghoul Goblin Scout - 1
Goblin Messenger - 1
Goblin Scout - 1
Goblin Warrior - 1
Knight's Page - 1
Raider Clansman - 1
Skeleton - 1
Skeleton Archer - 1
Wolf Omega - 1
Bandit - 2
Bandit Archer - 2
Bloody Skeleton - 2
Burning Skeleton - 2
Cultist - 2
Ghoul Goblin Warrior - 2
Goblin Bomber - 2
Goblin Dog - 2
Goblin Shaman - 2
Goblin Subchief - 2
Knight's Squire - 2
Raider - 2
Raider Archer - 2
Wolf - 2
Ghoul Goblin Dog - 3
Ogre Runt - 3
Ogre Runt Hurler - 3
Winter Warg - 3
Bandit Leader - 4
Cultist Adept - 4
Cultist Priest - 4
Cultist Protector - 4
Goblin Chief - 4
Hellhound - 4
Knight - 4
Minion Skeletal Fighter - 4
Minion Skeletal Ranger - 4
Minion Skeletal Wizard - 4
Raider Shaman - 4
Raider Subchief - 4
Wolf Alpha - 4
Ogre - 5
Ogre Hurler - 5
Adventurer Skeletal Fighter - 6
Adventurer Skeletal Ranger - 6
Adventurer Skeletal Wizard - 6
Cultist High Priest - 6
Dire Wolf - 6
Dread Ghoul Wolf - 6
Ghoul Goblin Chief - 6
Goblin Boss - 6
Knight Errant - 6
Raider Chief - 6
Ogre Shaman - 7
Ogre Subchief - 7
Champion Skeletal Fighter - 8
Champion Skeletal Ranger - 8
Champion Skeletal Wizard - 8
Cultist Hierophant - 8
Knight Caster - 8
Knight Sergeant - 8
Raider Hero - 8
Asmodean Hellhound - 9
Ogre Chief - 9
Knight Captain - 11
Knight Prelate - 11
Knight General - 14
Knight Hero - 18
Knight Legend - 21

Clearly there are not a lot of 8+ creatures right now. We'll probably start working on them so there are a wider assortment when you guys get up to T2 for realz in EE.
Bringslite
Thanks Stephen! I have some of these guys for neighbors right now. They are dangerous as heck still (solo) but I will test thier drops.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Brighthaven Leader
Thank you, appreciated!
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
SDShannonS
I don't see Ogre Brutes or Ogre Behemoths on that list. Where do they fall?
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, SP 1
32 GB RAM
Dual Crossfire'd AMD Radeon R9 200 video cards
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I've thrown it into the public spreadsheets until it finds better homes
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post