Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Character Stats Bugged

Jokken
I logged into my character, Jokken, today to find all of his stats were bugged to maximum values as well as a bunch of other garbage on my character sheet. When logging in, I am unable to interact with settlement NPCs. Please tell me I don't have to delete my Alpha character just yet. I was 10K xp away from buying Armor Smith Rank 8 at the new cost….
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Ryan Dancey
Log out. Wait 10 minutes. Log in again.
Jokken
Fixed. Thanks. smile
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post