Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Assorted Questions

Jane Snow
We are working on correcting all of the issues with people who have multiple items on their account right now. Worst case scenario you will be able to trade the New Player Packs and Class packs in game. So if you have a guild account and its showing you have 5 New Player Packs and each guild person you invited shows 0, you will be able to hand those off to them in game.
"Y'know, I thought you might be some sort of sorcery savant, but it turns out you're just a brat – and you're about to get spanked… " - Zatanna Zatara
T: @Bonnekerz | F: /Janeislicious | bonny@goblinworks.com
Kitsune
Does this include things like Twice-Marked? For example, I have three. When my friends and I pledged as a guild, three of us wanted that add-on (who wouldn't?). But, as it stands now, I've got all three.

Obviously not a huge priority, though, as there are currently no mechanics for Twice-Marked yet anyway. smile
Jane Snow
Yeah, I will update everyone once we have a full list and what not. For now its just the two packs I mentioned previously.
"Y'know, I thought you might be some sort of sorcery savant, but it turns out you're just a brat – and you're about to get spanked… " - Zatanna Zatara
Brighthaven Leader
Jane, can you tell us what all is included in those packs? or How they will be accessed?
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Jane Snow
As soon as I know… you will know…

*see my forum name change* smile
Nihimon
Jane Snow
*see my forum name change* smile

*grins*
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Bunibuni
While we of Stoneroot Glade Village were clearing a skeleton escalation yesterday, talk turned around armor feats and how to get them and what skills were needed and it turns out we still don't understand how it works. We had like 4 opinions on how it really works.

So lets see if someone can clear it up. Since most of us were Wizards, let's use Wizards.

If a Wizard takes a level Mage for his armor feat, he can use Runespun Robes [+0] to full benefit. How many levels of Mage armor does he need to be able to actually use to its full benefit Runespun Robes +1 - which, as we understand it, allows him to access the second word of ability? How many levels to access the third word if he has Runespun Robes +2? And at +3?

How many levels does a Wizard need to be able to use fully the Tier 2 wizard robes at +0, +1, +2, +3?

Any help appreciated.
smile
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Dazyk of Phaeros
Check out my guide, here .

tl;dr

You will need Rank 8 in an Armour Feat to activate T2 +3
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Nihimon
Mage Armor grants Keywords:
  • Clothing (Rank 1)
  • Inscribed (Rank 2)
  • Intricate (Rank 3 - surprised, would've expected Rank 4)
  • Masterwork* (Rank 6)
  • Reinforced (Rank smile
  • Eldritch* (Rank 10)
  • Agile (Rank 12)
  • Sage (Rank 14)
Runespun Robes (Tier 1) Keywords:
  • Organic (Inherent)
  • Clothing (+0)
  • Inscribed (+1)
  • Intricate (+2)
  • Reinforced (+3)

Embroidered Silk Robes (Tier 2) Keywords:
  • Masterwork, Organic (Inherent)
  • Clothing (+0)
  • Inscribed (+1)
  • Intricate (+2)
  • Refinforced (+3)

Robes of the Magi (Tier 3) Keywords:
  • Eldritch, Masterwork, Organic, Inscribed, Infused (Inherent)
  • Clothing (+0)
  • Intricate (+1)
  • Agile (+2)
  • Reinforced (+3)

Mage Armor Feat never gets the Organic Keyword, so that never gets matched.

• Mage 1 - Runespun Robes +0 - Matches 1 (Clothing)
  • Mage 2 - Runespun Robes +1 - Matches 2 (Clothing, Inscribed)
  • Mage 3 - Runespun Robes +2 - Matches 3 (Clothing, Inscribed, Intricate)
  • Mage 6 - Embroidered Silk Robes +0 - Matches 4 (Masterwork)
  • Mage 8 - Runespun Robes +3 - Matches 4 (Clothing, Inscribed, Intricate, Reinforced)
  • (or) - Embroidered Silk Robes +3 - Matches 7 (Masterwork, Clothing, Inscribed, Intricate, Reinforced)
  • Mage 10 - Robes of the Magi +0 - Matches 10 (Eldritch, Masterwork, Clothing, Inscribed)
  • (or) - Robes of the Magi +1 - Matches 11 (Eldritch, Masterwork, Clothing, Inscribed, Intricate)
  • Mage 12 - Robes of the Magi +2 - Matches 12 (Eldritch, Masterwork, Clothing, Inscribed, Intricate, Agile)
  • (or) - Robes of the Magi +3 - Matches 13 (Eldritch, Masterwork, Clothing, Inscribed, Intricate, Agile, Reinforced)
* Masterwork and Eldritch are Major Keywords, if you match them, it counts as matching 4 Keywords.

There are a number of other combinations that would be viable, that I don't think it would be helpful to try to lay out right now.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Bunibuni
That makes it a bit clearer and helps me figure out when to spend xp on more armor. Nice to see where the overlap is as well. thanks.
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post