Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Alpha 10.1 deployed

Ryan Dancey
Today (Saturday 25 Oct) we deployed Alpha 10.1

This is a stability and bug fixing update with no new features. This update should address several problems with the War of Towers code.
JoJampa
Yippee!

Did notice a change in a spell's Damage factors and also effects/conditionals changed as well. I guess devs are still tweaking the balance between roles. Haven't gone through all the attacks yet.
Azure_Zero
I hope it fixes the teleporting issue, as that is REALLY annoying.
Nihimon
JoJampa
Yippee!

Did notice a change in a spell's Damage factors and also effects/conditionals changed as well. I guess devs are still tweaking the balance between roles. Haven't gone through all the attacks yet.

Can you tell me which spell's Damage Factor changed? I didn't notice any changes in that part of PFO Wiki - Official Data.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
JoJampa
I thought that Wilting Surge lost the conditional (on dazed) and also reduced the damage factor as well.

The Formatted data spreadsheet has: Damage Factor: 2.10, and Conditional:Targets Fortitude, Stun (2 Seconds) to All Targets with Dazed, Base Damage +10 to All Targets with Dazed

But the in-game description has: Damage Factor: 1.84 and Effects: Targets Fortitude, Stun (2 Seconds) to All

Also, I no longer get a synergy with Jarring Mesmerism which applies the Dazed condition.

So seems that in addition to reducing Wraith's Cry on the prior patch, this patch also reduced Wilting Surge … No love for Diminishing Staff wielders! smile JK .. the auto-stun effect actually more than compensates for not needing a set-up spell, even with the reduced DF. (or will once stun actually stops attackers from continuing to slide toward me).
Nihimon
I guess they didn't update the spreadsheet. Thanks, JoJampa.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Tinuva
There was definitely changes to code. I lost my 11.2 str back to 10.79, again.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post