Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Stuck Character

Nihimon
My wife fell in a hole and was unable to get out. She couldn't even jump at all. I thought I remembered someone saying there was a /stuck or /unstuck command, but neither of those worked.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Arumvorax
I got stuck one time and had to die so would teleport to Phrasma
Nihimon
Yeah, Decius pointed out I could just kill myself, and that fixed it…

<– not as smart as I wish I was smile
Stephen Cheney
Not sure what the unstuck command is if it's not /stuck or /unstuck; I'll have to ask Paul tomorrow. Please be sure to bug the XYZ coordinates of any places you find where it's possible to get stuck so art can fix them.
Nihimon
Stephen Cheney
Please be sure to bug the XYZ coordinates of any places you find where it's possible to get stuck so art can fix them.

My wife and I both submitted bugs while in the hole. My understanding is that the bug reports include the coordinates, because I'm not aware of any way to get them directly (other than doing math on the distance and direction from Thornkeep).
Arumvorax
Nihimon, I just use TCS (Thornkeep Coordnate System). It is easy and consistent smile
Nihimon
Arumvorax
Nihimon, I just use TCS (Thornkeep Coordnate System). It is easy and consistent smile

It is certainly adequate for X & Y coordinates. The problem I have with it is that the arrow sometimes disappears among all the other stuff on the screen, so it gets hard to mouse-over.
Stephen Cheney
Turns out that the stuck command is not actually in yet. smile
Kitsune
I believe that it is possible to kill oneself by simply targeting yourself and attacking/casting/shooting? I'm not sure if that counts as PvP, though…
Nihimon
Kitsune
I believe that it is possible to kill oneself by simply targeting yourself and attacking/casting/shooting? I'm not sure if that counts as PvP, though…

As of last weekend, it still counted enough that you could get a long-term PvP flag that would allow others to kill you without Reputation loss.

Just in case you didn't see it on the PFO Forums, Decius and I are both planning to flag ourselves for this weekend. Hopefuly, it still works; I think I'll do it on another char first just to make sure smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post