Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Leveling Achievements

Decius
Encumbrance also has to be below item banking!
Phlux
Yep, Banking/ merchant options needs to be in before encumbrance or my crafter will be crushed by the weight of the world… almost literally as he is currently functioning as my bank mule for all my characters across two accounts.
Isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit.
Being
Nihimon
Stephen Cheney
Next week we're taking out the fatigue cost for sprinting, but the encumbrance changes are under things like Consumables and learning Expendables on the programming queue.

Will Heavy Armor wearers be able to keep up with Cloth Armor wearers? I think that's the bit everyone's concerned with.
Maybe, but I am concerned with the general viability of the cleric role in the current build.
Lo, the mighty Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground!
Edam
Being
Nihimon
Stephen Cheney
Next week we're taking out the fatigue cost for sprinting, but the encumbrance changes are under things like Consumables and learning Expendables on the programming queue.

Will Heavy Armor wearers be able to keep up with Cloth Armor wearers? I think that's the bit everyone's concerned with.
Maybe, but I am concerned with the general viability of the cleric role in the current build.

Given that D&D clerics traditionally were battle Monsters with the added ability to smack down undead with ease whilst still providing some useful buffs (though less than a bard) and healing the current iteration is disappointing.

Conceptually the PFO clerics seem more influenced by WoW than D&D/pathfinder at present. Playing a buffing healing character that gets the blame everytime the party dies but never actually gets to kill anything themselves is not a fun way to play.

I assume being able to increase stamina will make a difference as in melee your spells take twice as long to cycle as they should because of drained stamina.

What is seriously lacking are the self buffs which (particularly pre-pathfinder) meant a well built battle cleric could out perform most fighters and barbarians when played well.
Valkenr
I think all healers should be modeled off of the Disciple of Khaine from Warhammer Online. Best healer I ever played. Your heals were based on transferring life from your enemy to your friend.
Azure_Zero
Where are Focus Weapon Proficiency 1, Holy Symbol Implement Proficiency 1 trained at because I went to both the cleric trainer and seminary and they were not there?

Edit: Found them
SpiritalkerEQ
I think i tried now every NPC on town, but i can't find any "willpower bonus" feats, skillsou whatever u want with this name ..

how to get class like priest or mage so long then???

or did i miss something?

thks for answers
Azure_Zero
You might not be meeting a requirement to get the feat,

Will power is at seminary or Temple,

and at a points it requires a certain level of divine achievements (using focus (spells), killing undead.)
Nihimon
Willpower Bonus is also available at the Occultist.

From what I heard from folks over the weekend, there might be a few Trainers that just aren't offering everything they're supposed to.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Ryan Dancey
Willpower is bugged. See this post.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post