Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Unofficial PFO Atlas

Harad Navar
[EDIT: 2015/05/01]
The Unofficial Pathfinder Online Atlas Version 2.0 has been released.

New in Version 2.0
  • Home - This tab contains a greeting, a revision list, and copyright/license information.
  • In-Game Map - This tab shows the actual game map with zoom, with a legend of map icons.
  • Geographic Regions and Terrain Type - This shows the geographic regions for the full extent of PFO as well as terrain types for game hexes. The legend provides some resource availability information.
  • Sphere of Influence and Faction Allegiance - This map shows areas that have been publicly (in either the Goblinworks or Paizo forums) claimed as a "Sphere of Influence" by specific in-game groups. A hex is "claimed" in-game through the building of Holdings in that hex.
  • Holdings, Outposts and Other Structures [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] - When fully implemented this atlas page will show the locations, types, and ownership of persistent player built structures in game. These include holdings, outposts, and inns. Smallholdings, basecamps, and camps will not be shown as they can be more frequently move than other structures.
  • Make Your Own Maps for Settlement Management - This atlas page will provide links to tutorials for making your own PFO maps using QGIS. Links to the QGIS software and to a base data set are already on the page.
  • Hex Size Correction - The sizes of the terrain hexes has been corrected to remove the foreshortening erroneously introduced in version 1.0h.

Please feel free to post suggestions, comments, or errors to this thread.

Harad Navar, of the 36th Order
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
Azure_Zero
nice
Khorvak McTiernan
You are an absolute Rockstar, Harad.
Thank you for what you do.
Harad Navar
The Unofficial Pathfinder Online Atlas is live.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Harad, there are no editing time limits here. You could put the announcement in the op. (Or at least add a copy of it to the op if you don't want early readers to miss it)
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Harad Navar
Version 0.c of the Unofficial PFO Atlas is live.
You can now turn GW hex coordinates on and off (on by default).
Harad Navar
Version 0.d of the Unofficial PFO Atlas is live.
Settlement layer added with links to founding group website (where applicable).
Harad Navar
Version 0.e of the Unofficial PFO Atlas is live.
Added data to shrine layer and revised the concept of the Diviners.
Giorgio
Under Forgeholm it says: "Company: Null". Do you need a list of the three active Sponsored Charter Companies*, or is that field for something else?

*Deepforge Company, The Lightbringer Company, Stonebrew Clan
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Harad Navar
The Company entry is the Company who essentially claimed the hex. For a tower hex it will be the company capturing the tower. As I do not know the exact mechanics for who is actually claiming a non-tower hex for a settlement, I have used the company as a placeholder. I fully developed settlement popup/call-out will be developed when I have a mechanism for settlement leadership to update their own settlement information. I doubt that I will be getting a data push from GW.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post