Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Unofficial PFO Atlas

Harad Navar
Version 0.f of the Unofficial PFO Atlas is live.
Added a War of Towers data layer with placeholder data. Next major functionality update will add SQL database access to data with webpage input screens for more timely data update.
Next up for data layers - settlement buildings!
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Hey, Harad. I'm sure you don't need to be reminded, but Ossian's Crossing and Phoenix Pass have relocated to a new demesne
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Nihimon
Harad is still waiting on an updated background map, provided by Goblinworks. Although, I expect somewhere on his priority list is putting the Settlements themselves on a data layer…
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Harad Navar
You are Correct Sir!
Zander
Wow, this thing is extremely helpful!!
Nihimon
Harad, might I also request the map indicate Monster and Monster Home hexes? My personal preference would be to indicate this with something other than hex borders, but I understand you might be trying to keep the map layer clear of images that don't actually appear in the world.

Thanks again for all you do smile
Gog
Enabling "geographic regions" disables clicks and mouseovers of settlement hexes. This may be deliberate but it's not my intuitive expectation.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Nihimon
Guurzak
Enabling "geographic regions" disables clicks and mouseovers of settlement hexes. This may be deliberate but it's not my intuitive expectation.

The layers apparently place the most recently clicked layer on top. So, if you uncheck the Settlements layer and then recheck it, you will be able to click the Settlement icons overtop the Regions.
Kitsune
Harad Navar
Next up for data layers - settlement buildings!

I can't wait for this! Really excited.
Harad Navar
New Version (1.0c) of the Unofficial PFO Atlas is live showing the buildings for Cleric/Fighter and Rogue/Wizard PC Settlements.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post