Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Unofficial PFO Atlas

Nihimon
Nice work, Harad smile
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Dazyk of Phaeros
This thing is so awesome!

I don't think I'm even going to use my in-game map anymore…
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Harad Navar
[EDIT: 2015/01/16]
New Version (1.0d) of the Unofficial PFO Atlas is live. All PC Settlement buildings are now in, as well as Thornkeep (with bridges).
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
Kitsune
Sweet, thanks!

Two things to mention:
- I really would like to see labels for the buildings as a toggle-able option. smile That way, at a glance, you can see "I'm here at the Skirmisher, where's the Rogue trainer relative to here?" – currently, we have to hover over each building to see what it is to figure that out.
- Oddly, if you zoom out far enough, you can see other copies of the map off to the sides, out in the middle of nowhere. It's really strange.
Hedrik Holiday
Harad, this is indeed awesome and greatly appreciated! smile

Note: "Tailor" building is misspelled, at least for Rogue/Wizard settlements.
Harad Navar
@Kitsune, it is an artifact of my use of the map tiling software. I will be playing with limiting the zoom level of the map tiles when generating them in a later release of the Atlas to eliminate that effect.
Harad Navar
@Hedrik, I thought that I had changed that everywhere. I'll check that out.

[EDIT] I corrected Phaeros, Hope's End, and Stoneroot Glade. You may have to clear your cache to get the new copies to load correctly.
Hedrik Holiday
Awesome Harad, thank you again! smile
Giorgio
@Harad,

Since you are taking feature requests, can you add a layer with the colorful hexes from your previous non-web version of the end of alpha map? For people like me with vision difficulty, it's a gift from the heavens. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Harad Navar
Version 1.0e of the Unofficial PFO Atlas is now live.

New in this version: A new background map with clearer details from Mike Hines, and have set a min/max zoom to keep the previous strange behavior at small zooms.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post