Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Unofficial PFO Atlas

Harad Navar
New Unofficial PFO Atlas Version 1.0g
A new Image Tab has been added for the new settlement maps showing Tavern locations (thanks to Mike Hines), and the Full Map Geographic Regions map from Lee Hammock as of 2014/12/18. Region locations should be correct, but everything else on the image is subject to change.
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
Gog
Thanks, Harad.

Feature request: indicate Monster Hexes and Monster Home Hexes.
Feature request: indicate NPC Hexes including patrolled roads.
Feature request: "zoom to settlement map" option in popup settlement info pane.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Nihimon
Guurzak
Thanks, Harad.

+1

Guurzak
Feature request: indicate Monster Hexes and Monster Home Hexes.

+1

Guurzak
Feature request: indicate NPC Hexes including patrolled roads.

+1

Guurzak

Already implemented. On the left toolbar, click the House icon, click PC Settlements, click name of PC Settlement.

[Edit] Unless you're asking for the Maps for Settlements posted by Ryan.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Gog
Nihimon
Guurzak

Already implemented. On the left toolbar, click the House icon, click PC Settlements, click name of PC Settlement.

I know that option exists; I'd like to access it more conveniently by clicking directly on the settlement hex rather than going over to poke in the sidebar.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Nihimon
Guurzak
I know that option exists…

Yeah, I figured you did. I almost instantly regretted the post, and thought about deleting it, but I own my bad assumptions smile
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Harad Navar
I am working on a new hex layer that covers the entire geographic region image from Lee (on the website in Images Tab). I will be bringing in all the hex types as colored outlines, much like the original static maps. I will also be combining the settlement hex layer into this new full map hex layer. However the only hexes that will have data will be the ones we have now in EE. I will also be adding tavern buildings to the building layer (the new settlement map images from the game show the taverns, see the Image Tab). I am still working on the labeling of the buildings to have them appear when the buildings do rather than having name pop up with mouse-over.
Hedrik Holiday
Rotter's Hill: Fighter College name shows as 'Fighter Collage' smile
Kitsune
Harad Navar
…I am still working on the labeling of the buildings to have them appear when the buildings do rather than having name pop up with mouse-over.

<3
Harad Navar
Hedrik Holiday
Thanks.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Hedrik Holiday
"Look you sissies, get it right! In this maneuver, the archer's arms should be in front of the Hammer wielder to get the appropriate degree of perspective and enhance the shadow effect…."
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post