Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Unofficial PFO Atlas

Gog
Guurzak tink dat pritty funny.

Guurzak neber gits dem shadder effecks rite.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Hedrik Holiday
LOL @ Cal smile
Harad Navar
The Unofficial Pathfinder Online Atlas has been updated.

New in Release 1.0h (2015/03/05)
  • New Hex Size - Mike Hines has provided accurate dimensions for the shape of hexes. The hexes are not geometrically symmetric. As a result all data layers have been revised to reflect the corrected geographic location.
  • OE Geographic Regions - Replaced EE Geographic Regions with OE Geographic Regions (per Lee Hammock 2014/12/18 image). Note that hex types and terrain types in areas outside of EE are subject to change.
  • Color Coded Hexes - The EE hex layer now has color coded for hex type: dark blue for PC Settlements, light blue for NPC Settlements, aqua for Badlands, red for Monster Home, green for Escalation.
  • War of Towers - The towers surrounding PC Settlements have been removed. Because of the new hex dimensions, the remaining towers were repositioned by hand. Any positional correction information is welcome.
  • Settlement Buildings have been temporarily removed to an extensive rebuild. I did not want to hold up this release for that work.
  • Shrines have been temporarily removed for more work.
  • Thornkeep settlement map added to Images.
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
Nihimon
Excellent work, Harad smile
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Harad Navar
The hexes are not geometrically symmetric. As a result all data layers have been revised to reflect the corrected geographic location.
Wait! What? Can we get more details and/or a link to what this means?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Nihimon
@Cal, if you click the link to the map and scroll in a little bit, you'll notice that the hexes look slightly flattened. That's not an error, it's accurate based on dimensions provided by Mike Hines.

The data layers hold things like Shrine and Tower positions, which have been updated to better correspond to the new, better hex geometry.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Thanks.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Bobson
Do you want to note points of interest that give achievements on the map? I found the Emerald Shard point (1 Arcane) the other day.
Hedrik Holiday
I vote that we keep it to data that has been publicly released…
Jazzlvraz
Thanks again for all the work on everyone's behalf, Harad.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post