Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Could you distribute "dummy" class/starter pack coupons to each account, spendable only in alpha, for testing? It might convince a few people they want them. smile
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Azure_Zero
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Could you distribute "dummy" class/starter pack coupons to each account, spendable only in alpha, for testing? It might convince a few people they want them. smile

I agree with the idea, and it would help in testing it, heck you could even test the other packs as well.
Kitsune
Not a bad idea - after all, this is all subject to a complete wipe. If something went wrong (e.g. "oh, crap, that was too much stuff!"smile, then it wouldn't be the end of the world as we know it.

Err, well, actually it would be, but then the world would reset… smile
Azure_Zero
Kitsune
Not a bad idea - after all, this is all subject to a complete wipe. If something went wrong (e.g. "oh, crap, that was too much stuff!"smile, then it wouldn't be the end of the world as we know it.

Err, well, actually it would be, but then the world would reset… smile

or be rolled back.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post