Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Did I harvest It or Not?

Azure_Zero
Went mining, and some Mineral Nodes did not show what they had and I got?, there was no Console message to check.
Robert Hodgson
This is a known issue. We're going to try to get the fix for it into the build we are making for tomorrow, but if the fix isn't completed in time, we'll go ahead with the build anyways, as it resolves several other issues.
Robert Hodgson
(and for the record, in these cases you did not get anything, sadly)
tribuzio
Robert Hodgson

Confirmed. I can't harvest from earth nodes in the hills in the North and after the third attempt (from different nodes) I was throw out of the game and the log in fails. As it is 8 AM in GMT+1 it should be midnight server time, I doubt someone has shut it down to work on it.

Logging in in a different account allowed me to enter the game.
It is a issue I had previously, it seem that the game think I am already logged and refuse my log in.

- * -

Same failure in an attempt to gather from a ether node, while I was capable to harvest from a nature node.
Decius
Robert Hodgson
More than zero feedback that nothing was gained would have saved a lot of bug reports.
Nihimon
Decius
Robert Hodgson
More than zero feedback that nothing was gained would have saved a lot of bug reports.

It would be great to get System Log messages about what we harvested from each node; I hope that's part of the upcoming "substantial changes to the chat channels".

That said, in many cases where a bug is causing unexpected failure, it's unlikely that a message indicating that failure would work properly until the code was fixed sufficiently that the failure no longer occurred. There are ways to write code that properly handles all possible exceptions, but it's extremely time-consuming and, in my opinion, only appropriate for third party libraries where a company using the library doesn't have access to the source code but still relies on the libraries to support their business processes.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Is there any word on this, or should we all just go away for a week?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Robert Hodgson
This is still an issue. We'll likely be making a new build early in the week to address this (along with a number of other changes)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post