Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Tool tips for Feats and Abilities

Being
Lack of ready information is the single biggest problem in the game atm. The second is the distribution and frequency of resources.
Lo, the mighty Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground!
Tyveil
This should be the highest priority IMO. It is the single most frustrating thing with the game and will lead to players giving up.
2nd is the crafting interface. I should be able to tell what recipes I have the ingredients for without having to click on each individual recipe and then click on every resource.
Being
Well, maybe after an auction house and bank. Since those are supposed to come next build I didn't mention them, but they certainly are important…
Lo, the mighty Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground!
Dazyk of Phaeros
I would actually like to see the tooltips wrapped, instead of just on top of other windows.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Valkenr
Dazyk
I would actually like to see the tooltips wrapped, instead of just on top of other windows.

No! you must run 4k at 300ppi resolution!

Yeah, I wonder if this relates to that PC/Mac disconnect on what constitutes a new line, I've heard of Macs in the GW offices. #DEATHTOCARRIAGERETURN

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post