Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

I'm looking for X recipe

Azure_Zero
This thread is for folks looking for certain recipes so they can continue to rank up their crafting.

Does anyone have a +X steel wire recipe?

I'm willing to trade one recipe for another, or materials.

Currently in Talonguard crafting some items,
I'm trying to make some +1 armour so I can take the next level of armour smith,
without needing to gamble on the chance of a +1 or +2 steel wire being made from a +0 steel wire batch.
Nihimon
I have Recipe: Steel Wire +1 (10). You're more than welcome to one of them.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
paprweezl8472
I'm cross-listing the more active version of this thread, found here on the Paizo PFO forum.
Illililili
I need a Silver Bar +3 recipe for Iconography. Anyone got one?
Azure_Zero
Post your requests here, since it is more active.
Ravenlute
N/A
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Bunibuni
Looking for Azure Crystal recipe +1 or +2
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Memory-High Priest of Desna
I'd like to throw my hat into this conversation. I'm dying to get my hands on a steel wire +2, any crystal (sage) +2, and some others. I've got some recipes to trade, but I don't know what any of it is worth. I'm also willing to pay in cash if I can scrape it together.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Azure_Zero
I might have a few crystal recipes I could trade away,

And I can make steel wire +2.
Memory-High Priest of Desna
Yea…I've been thinking about buying he wire, but truly I need to be able to make it. Where can I find you to purchase one or more of those sage recipes from you?
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post