Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

I'm looking for X recipe

Azure_Zero
Talonguard.
Just give me a heads up on when.
and How much.

(if you bring 22 iron, 22 coal, 1 ordered essence, I'll make you a batch of 25)
Memory-High Priest of Desna
i'll have no problem getting those. I can role up to Talonguard tonight perhaps. As for the Crystal Recipes, what do you need as payment for one of those (anything +2)?
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Azure_Zero
If you have a list I'll look it over and see if there is one I'm looking for.

Mostly looking for any spear, Solder scale, pine pole +X, or Yew staves +X, hide sheets +2/3
I only need it for the advancement of my Sage skill, so I'm looking at Azure Crystal, Golden Crystal, Sepia Crystal, Crimson Crystal (all +2).

as for the requests, I haven't found any of those things. i'll have to pay you in cash.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Azure_Zero
I'm at Talonguard
and ready to trade.
Roger. i'll shoot you a whisper when I'm online.

Great transaction! Thanks azure! But for the rest of the boards:

I'm still looking to acquire a recipe for any tier 1 sage crystal +2. Let me know if you can supply!

Schedim
I have a Crimson Cryst+2, I will be at the Emerald Market today. I'll trade it for a +2 recp and a couple of lesser recep.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Ah crud. Thanks for the offer schedim, but another intrepid entrepreneur beat you to it. Thanks anyway!

Ravenlute
Currently looking for Tier 2 Gemcutting recipes including Greater Vital Gem, Greater Consonant Gem, Greater Numinous Gem and their + (plus) versions.
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post