Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Escalations

Bringslite
Skeletal Uprising.
Working the Quest "Empty Crowns". Two issues.
1. Erases any collected skulls past 4 when you turn in at the Priest.
2. After turning in 12/40 the Priest has disappeared from the hex.

Yes, the quest is still active. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Kitsune
"12?! All you bring me is TWELVE skulls, when I needed FORTY?! **** this, I'm going home."
Azure_Zero
Kitsune
"12?! All you bring me is TWELVE skulls, when I needed FORTY?! **** this, I'm going home."

lol
Jazzlvraz
Kitsune

Like button: WANT.
Bringslite
Buncha Goblins! smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Azure_Zero
Don't cha mean The Three Stooges Goblins.
Melien
Thou Shalt count 40. And 40 Shalt be the number of thy count.
Thou shalt not counteth to 39, nor shalt thou counteth 38.
12 is right out.
Bringslite
What do you do when you can only turn in 4 at a time and he disappears after 12?

Answer: Cry to Bob.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Bob
Bringslite
Skeletal Uprising.
Working the Quest "Empty Crowns". Two issues.
1. Erases any collected skulls past 4 when you turn in at the Priest.
It shouldn't be possible to collect more than 4 skull piles per player. Once a player has collected 4 skull piles, the instructions change to "Talk to priest" and right-clicking on any skull piles should result in a "You already have 4 skull piles" message, with the skull pile just staying there (assuming nobody else collects it). Of course, the "You took the skull pile" and "You already have 4 skull piles" messages look pretty similar from a distance or at a quick glance, so we certainly need to make the UI a lot clearer there.
Bringslite
2. After turning in 12/40 the Priest has disappeared from the hex.

Yes, the quest is still active. smile
I'm fairly certain this is just the bug where events stick around in the tracker even after they've ended. If this event ended successfully, it would have stuck around saying "Skull Piles: 39/40" until you either left the hex or the event restarted (at which time it would change to 0/40). In this case, the event probably timed out, but it remained in the tracker stuck at its most recent count. The only way to see that the event timed out is to notice the Failure message in the chat window, or to leave the hex and return (at which point the event wouldn't get added back to the tracker). Hopefully that bug will get fixed soon.

Kitsune
Bringslite
…Answer: Cry to Bob.

Speak of the Bob, and he shall appear…

Edit: read that in a Bane voice. Sounds better.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post