Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Best MMO in decades

The Pompous Peasant
Ironically I think I would have to say that the main reason I think this is because of the community here. Ryan has helped me in game as well as other GM's, unheard of, but the players help me even more. I honestly have been playing for around 3 hours and have nothing but positive feedback from the experience. Granted players will be players and debate but here they, at least from my experience, do it with an actual sense of purpose and position.

On top of the community the skill system is genius. I very much enjoy my fledgling wizard and looking forward to more adventures with him.

Wishes GW! *tosses in another 100 coins to the game's development*
“It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But a half-wit remains a half-wit, and the emperor remains an emperor.”

Neil Gaiman
Azure_Zero
Glad you enjoy our community.

If your near Rathglen,
I can give you armour and weapons to use.
Brighthaven Leader
Welcome!

Glad you enjoyed your experience, Thursday night, 8PM EST/1AM GMT, Brighthaven will be holding an event! Come on down and enjoy the show were putting on, as well as a pvp contest, and fireworks!
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Jazzlvraz
Welcome, Mr Peasant!
Ryan Dancey
Sorry the darn Willpower bug is keeping you from finishing the Quick Start guide. grrrrrrr!
The Pompous Peasant
No problem Ryan, plenty to test. I will certainly try and be there Cheatle for TEO! Sounds like a splendid time.
“It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But a half-wit remains a half-wit, and the emperor remains an emperor.”

Neil Gaiman
Jane Snow
Yay!! I am so happy you are having a good time! smile
"Y'know, I thought you might be some sort of sorcery savant, but it turns out you're just a brat – and you're about to get spanked… " - Zatanna Zatara
T: @Bonnekerz | F: /Janeislicious | bonny@goblinworks.com
Kitsune
Jane Snow
Yay!! I am so happy you are having a good time! smile

She's back! smile
Jane Snow
I've been here :p Just super busy helping all you wonderful customers <3
"Y'know, I thought you might be some sort of sorcery savant, but it turns out you're just a brat – and you're about to get spanked… " - Zatanna Zatara
T: @Bonnekerz | F: /Janeislicious | bonny@goblinworks.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post